Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Reflective blog

My Reflection Blog
By: Gustavo Guzman

Since the beginning of 7th grade I have started blogging. Blogging has become one of the things I am hoping to do. Once in a while I don't have time so I do it over the weekend and I enjoy it I enjoying letting people know about the book. In the beginning of my blogging years I was a bit rough on the edges ,well more like a lot. My first blog was basically just rants about the book I talked about what ever came to mind. They didn't connect at all I would talk about the main characters conflict then i would automatically, with no transition. This I feel I have been struggling through I am starting to get the hang of blogs now though.

My recent blogs have been long and have had thorough explanations on my books. My strategy which I like best is to inform the reader about my book in the first paragraph. Then to answer the prompt in the next two. The last one is kind of a mix of ending the question and giving my own thoughts. Overall over the years I believe I have improved. I may still have some parts where it isn't that great I also have parts that are amazing.

Over the years my blogging has started to improve. I still may have grammar issues and other kid of issues but slowly the issues have started to decrease . I believe if I keep on doing what i'm doing I will keep improving.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment