Sunday, October 26, 2014

FableHaven 10/20/14

Title: FableHaven
Author: Brandon Mull
Pages: 0-60
Prompt: Predict what will happen next

What do I think will happen next you ask? What I think will happen next will be from the first book to the second. In the first book they set the stage for Fablehaven and described most of the main characters of the series. If you would pay attention to the first book you would be able to find the hints that talk about what the plot for the second book will be. I found that the plot for the second book will be talking about the Society of the Evening Star. The Society of the Evening Star is a society that would find the hidden sanctuaries for mythical animals. When they would find them they would steal the artifacts that keep all the creatures in the sanctuary, so then the animals could roam free.

My complete prediction of what the plot of the book is going to be like starts with, first the Society of the Evening Star is going to infiltrate FableHaven. I believe that the Society will infiltrate them with someone that they hold close to them that has been to Fablehaven before. Next they would find out where the artifact is by having that person gain there trust then gain knowledge to where the artifact is. Lastly I believe that they will try to steal it but the people of Fablehaven will find out and destroy there plan.

Overall I believe that the plot of the book will be well written and will have a great ending. I really liked the first book so I believe that by the end of my forty book challenge I will have read the whole series. This book brings me 4/40 into my forty book challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment