Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Time Travel

Q: Where would you go?
A: If I would go anywhere in the world I would go to Ancient Greece.

Q:To which year or period would you travel?
A: 339 B.C Before Alexander the Great's Death.

Q: Who would you want to meet or what event would you want to witness?
A: I would like to meet Alexander the Great because he was one of the greatest conqueror of the world.

Q: Where would you find this person or see this event?
A: Macedonia because he was the king there.

Q: Why would you want to meet this person or witness this event?
A: I would like to meet him because I am fascinated with ancient history especially the wars.

Q: How might YOU change history?
A: I might have made an impact on Alexander and that might have changed the whole world.

2 comments:

  1. Gustavo,

    I find this really interesting. I don't really know who Alexander the Great is, but he seems like a very skillful man. Would you try to talk to him, or just watch him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the choice to go to ancient Greece. I have always been interested in the same things you said you were interested in.

    ReplyDelete