Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star 10/26/14

Title: Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star
Author:Brandon Mull
Date: 10/26/14
Pages:60- 100
Prompt: Do you like what you’re reading? Why or why not?


 Do I like what I am reading? This is a question that everyone should ask themselves when they are reading a book. I personally ask my self this question all the time in the beginning of each book. Once I find out if I would like this book in the beginning of the book. I still keep on reading to find out if I really do. I do this because once in a while you find a book that is bad in the beginning but ends up being good. Overall the book that I am reading, I am reading as a part of a series and it is in amazing book so far.

I like what I am reading a lot it is full of action, mystery, and the best of all fantasy. In the book action is involved in every part of it. There are parts where the main characters are fighting of demons,creatures, and other human beings. Mystery is mainly used with Seth (one of the main characters) Seth is a very adventures fellow and with every adventure there is a mystery that he is planning to solve. Lastly fantasy, fantasy is used throughout the whole book. Every problem that the main characters have involve fantasy in some way either they are using magic or there are mythical creatures, but fantasy is used throughout the whole book. Fantasy is the main reason why are started this series, so if you are into fantasy checkout this series.

Throughout the book I have come to like this book. In the beginning of the book it had a rough start as I was saying before some books start out bad but they progressively get better. In this book this is exactly how it started so if I where to say I didn't like this book in the beginning. After a little though it got better, so I believe I will read the next book in the series. In the end I have started to like this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment