Sunday, March 8, 2015

AOW Impressions: Week 03/6/14

3/6/2015


This weeks article were all different, the two that I thought were the best were about how blacks have a lesser chance to get a job and about ISIS. Black's have a lesser chance at getting a job, this caught my eye because of how people pick their workers on their color. From this article I learned that  employers choose their employs on their skin without even noticing. I also found out that they still don't hire blacks even with there advanced degrees.

In this week ISIS was also one of the top topics. ISIS is not only trying to take teenage men from other countries they are also taking teenage women. Last week 3 teenage girls crossed the border to Syria. They crossed from the U.K trying to get on ISIS ground. They were recruited by a women named Aqsa Mahmood (a blogger). The teenage girls crossed so they could try to help ISIS.

2 comments:

  1. You structured your blog in a similar way to how I have! On the two most interesting topics.
    I would've liked if you have shown your own opinion to show why you chose those articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! I liked how you picked the two articles that interested you most to talk about. You also did a good job explaining them.

    ReplyDelete