Sunday, March 15, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection

This quarter I have moved forward on my 40 book challenge. I am so far 27 books in, I am planing to finish this years challenge. The best book I have read this quarter is  The Testing by: Joelle Charbonneau. This was the best book I read because of the thrill that was in the book from the beginning to the end. One of the hardest things this quarter for me was the work. The work was the hardest thing for me because I would procrastinate a lot. I have started to keep up on my work throughout the quarter and I have a feeling that my 4th quarter will be my best.

This year I have improved on my blogger and my grammar knowledge. I believe my biggest improvement this year is in my grammar. My grammar has started to improve with the class and RedInk. This has also helped me be proud on my Argumentative Essay. It has helped me because with my grammar improving, I have been able to have less mistakes. Overall my third quarter I have improved a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment