Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tuesdays With Morrie By: Mitch Albom / Week 04/23/2015

What are your initial reactions to what you have read in Tuesdays with Morrie thus far? One of the main themes developing in Tuesdays with Morrie is not to take your life for granted. Based on this premise, what is on your Bucketlist? You can write a paragraph leading up to a bulleted list of what you would like to do/accomplish in your life.

I normally wouldn't even be close to reading these type of books. I have always wanted to, but every time I go to find one I end up picking a fantasy book instead. I was really looking for word to this book when our teacher told us we were going to read it in class. Once we started reading it I was hooked, this book is so entertaining there is just something about it that makes it entertaining for me.

What I have read so far has taught me many things, it has taught me many different life lessons. One of the more talked about life lessons is that you shouldn't take life for granted. Everybody always has something they want to do before they die. What Morrie wanted to do was to tell people his story and help further research in ALS. They were many other simply things he wanted to do before he died, which was kind of his bucketlist. This brings us to my bucketlist.

Bucketlist~

Graduate from High school ,College, and University
Skydive
Street race
Run over roofs
Go hunting
Have a family
Go to Britain
Own a house
Play beer pong in college
Read 100,000 books
Work at google
Be homeless for a week


No comments:

Post a Comment