Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Goals for 2015 By:Gustavo Guzman

My academic goal of 2015 is to get into a boarding school. At first my goal was to get a scholarship but now that I have the scholarship I can strive for something else. That something else is to go to a boarding school. The boarding school that I have chosen was The Huns. Which was my second goal(was to learn about a school). To get into a boarding school is a long process that I have already started but now I have to go to an interview with the school. Overall my goal is to learn as much as I can of the school so that I will be accepted and liked. If I do this it will help me in life to live better and have a family that I can care for in the future. 

My personal goal for 2015 is to compete and win a bronze or above medal for gymnastic. This is an important goal for me because then I will know I have improved from the previous year. To be more specific I would like to excel on the rings. The rings I believe is my strongest place to be in because since the beginning that have been pushing me there. Overall my personal goal is to improve in the rings. My second personal goal is to read all of the books my dad owns. This is important to me because then I can expand my word choice. The book that I most want to read is War and Peace By: Leo Tolstoy. Overall I want to read all my dads books to expand my word choice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment