Monday, February 24, 2014

Life of a blogger and benefits

Over the year my blogging has improved way more then I thought. It has talked more about the book and explained what is going on in the book. My blogging has all so improved in word choose. I am no longer using the words of a sixth grader. I am even trying new words out and see if they fit with the story. One of the blogs I believe I have mostly improved on was "The Monstrumologist". I believe I improved on this blog he most because with this blog I had the book Write at my side with a dictionary.



Blogging has also improved my everyday life language. Now when I use a word like bad or good it doesn't seem natural. It has helped me in class to understand words more in depth. I encourage people to blog more often because it has helped me in everyday life and I hope it will help you.Over all blogging is an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment